Oracle E-Business Suite is a complete set of business applications enabling you to efficiently manage customer interactions, manufacture products, ship orders, collect payments and much more - all from a business system that shares a single technology foundation.
Interested in CRM, View CRM Video.
Enterprise applications are the foundation of a fully integrated, web-enabled and competitive organization. Working with leading enterprise application providers, MTSI helps streamline processes, operations, and relationships. And we don't stop there - our professionals look beyond the technology implementation to the overall optimization of your processes and bottom-line performance. MTSI's On-Demand Support provides you the flexibility to ramp up and ramp down your resources based on your requirements.
MTSI customers leverage our Oracle Applications competencies, strategic alliances and knowledge to help them implement, customize, upgrade, and integrate their Oracle E-Business Suite. Our Oracle Consulting Group provides end-to-end solutions by interfacing with our customers at every phase of the software life cycle - from technology evaluation through post-implementation support.
The world's most complete Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution, Siebel CRM helps organizations differentiate their businesses to achieve maximum top-and bottom-line growth. With solutions tailored to more than 20 industries, Siebel CRM delivers:
- Comprehensive transactional, analytical & engagement CRM capabilities
- Tailored industry solutions
- Role-based customer intelligence and pre-built integration Features:
- Complete integrated business intelligence portfolio
- Most adaptable global business platform
- High product viability, deep industry knowledge, demonstrated scalability and the supported of strong Web services
- Oracle's adjustment to a more incremental and interoperable fusion strategy has given Siebel renewed life as a long-term offering
- Moderate adoption of Siebel 8.0 by established v.7.8 customers - an improvement from last year
- Broadest functional footprint across all areas of SFA, including opportunity management, solutions management, performance management and analytics
- Relatively stronger support for end-to-end processes such as "opportunity to order"
- Sales analytics and reporting
- Large-vendor business viability Benefits:
- Strategic sales, service, call center, marketing, customer order management and customer mastering capabilities
- Complete control and tight tailoring of CRM to the needs of the business
- CRM applications that are easily consumed by business users
- Coordinated Business Processes, Business Rules, Decision Support
- Ongoing value of Siebel enhancements and support